Thursday, March 31, 2011

Series Tied At 2.

I was hoping that I would not use that at the headline but unfortunately this is true. Saskatoon did not play "Blades Hockey" The Raiders did everything better. Sure the Blades scored the 1st goal,but they did not seem to want this game that much.

Wow I am sick to my stomach and I really hope that the Blades come out with a better effort on Saturday. Sure this is a home team series. It does take 4 games to win a series and I think that the Raiders have a lot of momentum now. A lot of people thought this series would be done in 4 or 5 but hopefully the Blades prevail in 6. I can not understand why the Blades have good regular seasons and choke when it counts? (They are not done yet but getting to close for comfort)

Some people will say that maybe the referees help decide this game with some bad calls but whatever.

On a positive note I was the Blades fan that participated in the 2nd intermission tricycle race. (yes I know I lost) but I still won something. ($10 Husky Gift Certificate) Also the fan bus does a pool of pick the scores for the 1st, 2nd and final and my random score was 5-2 Raiders so I went home with $52 and basically went to that game for free!!!!

The Blades have a tough road ahead of them but it can be done. I am sure that none of the guys want to pack up and go home yet. I sure as hell do not want the hockey season to be over.

If the Blades do loose out I think jobs may be on the line here.

Go Blades Go.

Also good thing they caught the Brayden Schenn Facebook impersonator. Hopefully the Blades can put this all behind them.

1 comment:

  1. Wowww.....those two last games were really something!!!! I guess the Raiders got tired of hearing what losers they were by the blades fans!!!

    ReplyDelete