Monday, December 6, 2010

Blades Play Well On B.C Trek.

The Blades have played really well winning 3 out of 5 games so far. I had an awesome trip!! Met Ryan Olsen's parents and Dalton Thrower's mom because of this blog (yes they follow this blog and it was such a pleasure to meet them). Overall bar none the best road trip that I have taken. I can not complain at all when I go to a great province and watch my favorite team on the road and stay in great hotels. The rinks I visited are great rinks and the fans were good as well.

I have been to games in Saskatoon Regina,Prince Albert,Swift Current,Calgary,Brandon,Lethbridge,Red Deer,Medicine Hat. As well as most of the B.C division just recently. Vancouver,Chilliwack,Kamloops,and Kelowna. Only 9 more rinks to go!!!!

It was a nice homecoming for the B.C guys who I am sure all registered points on this trip. Especially the first shift of the game in Vancouver a nice touch to a great game.

I know I promised pictures and still do but I am having some issues transferring them from my phone to my computer. I hope to figure it out soon.


The Blades have a 21-7-0-1 record which gives them 43 points.

The Blades will face former teammates Charles Inglis and Sena Acolatse and the rest of the P.G Cougars tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment