Monday, April 4, 2011

Blades Win in PA!!

Wow What a game to see. The Raiders scored the 1st goal. This game was so tight. So much nerves for at least the fans. The Blades tied the game. The Raiders were starting to tire out as the 3rd period went on. The Raiders iced the puck multiple times and the Blades confidence just built up into the overtime.

The Raiders tried their best to force a game 7. Jamie Tucker is sure a character...let me say that much.... I loved this... Tuuuuuucker... haha.

Matthew Stransky scored the series clinching goal.

The Blades defencemen (Teigan Zahn in particular blocked a lot of shots) The Blades opening video describes it perfectly. Determination,hard work and all of those other things that it takes too win.

If Brandon somehow defeats Medicine Hat,then the Blades will play Brandon but if Medicine Hat wins,then the Blades will play Kootenay.

Games 1 and 2 in Saskatoon are on Friday April 8th and Saturday April 9th. Games 3 and 4 are on Tuesday April 12th and Wednesday April 13th.

I am hoping that I can make another road trip. I would not mind Kootenay. I hear it is a nice
place and I have never been before.

Go Blades Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment