Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blades VS Brandon.

For some reason I did not even listen to the game. It was not a pretty sight....at all. Want to take a guess who was in net?? Morrison. I think it is clear that maybe the Blades do not play that well in front of him or maybe the Wheat Kings have a good team this year??

Wheaties Captain Mark Stone had a hat trick and 1 assist. That pretty much says it all in my opinion.

It looks like the 2 rookies fought for the Blades Kyle Haas and Devan Fafard. I would like to see the video of these fights... hopefully www.hockeyfights.com will have one up soon.

It is going to be an interesting month of October.... The Blades will find out if their bid for the 2013 Memorial Cup was successful and who the 3 overagers will be. I myself might want to go with a duo of Makarov and Todd or another goalie.

The final score was 6-0.

The Blades will return home and put their perfect record at home to the test,against Charles Inglis and the Prince George Cougars on Wednesday night. It should be a great game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment