Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This would be cool. Regular season is ALMOST HERE!!!

Watch this video of 2 players from a WHL team personally delivering Season Tickets.

This is the first time that I have seen/heard of WHL team(s) delivering some season tickets to fans personally.

I think it would be cool if the Blades did this. Hint Hint.

I do not know about other fans but I am going to miss seeing Charles Inglis on the ice. I liked the intensity that he played with. It was too bad that he was traded on a sour note. He did not really see it that way which was good. He should be a good fit in Prince George with Brett Connolly. I also hope Travis Toomey does well in Seattle.

The Blades are giving one lucky fan a trip for 2 to Las Vegas and all you have to do is show up at the game.

There are 3 players still at NHL Camps: Josh Nicholls,Adam Morrison and Stefan Elliott. They may miss the home opener and they may be back in time for friday. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment