Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adam Morrison choosen as an injury replacement at hockey Canada's Goaltender Camp.

I guess this obviously means that he has a chance to be named to the U-20 Team Canada. I think that learning from Braden Holtby helped him alot and even though he is only an injury replacement this still means that he is a good goaltender and it is good to see him getting some recognition. This should only boost his confidence for the 09-10 WHL season.

NHL Playoffs......... wow what a series this has turned out to be and by no means did I think that Pittsburgh would roll over and quit after being down 2-0. It has been a home team series. I really hope that the Penguins can break that pattern on Friday and lucky me I have Friday off so I can watch the game. Go Pens in game 7!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment