Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kytnar signs with the Oilers......

When he did sign with the Oilers everyone thought that he would not play another game in the WHL but that may not be the case. So now there is a good possibilty that he could be back in a Blades uniform for another season. I was kind of excited at the possibilty that the Blades could have picked a player in the CHL Import Draft but that looks like it will not happen. Oh well Kytnar is a good player and if he does play for the Blades next season then all the better.....

Now to talk about the hockey that is still being played.... NHL Stanley Cup Finals Although I would like the Penguins to win the cup,I would also like to have my picture taken with the cup and for that to possibly happen then Detriot would have to win it because the only player on the Penguins who has connections to Saskatchewan is Chris Kunitz who is from Regina. So either way I will be happy for which ever team wins it.

No comments:

Post a Comment