Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ready for the season to start.....

By this I mean that I renewed my season tickets for the 4th straight year and because the Blades made an early exit in last season's playoffs and this ment that I saved money this year.

I do not think that there has been a busier time for coaches and General Managers being let go and hired than this off season. This time it is a good story as another coach is leaving the WHL and going to the NHL. The Swift Current Broncos will be looking for a new Coach and General Manager because Dean Chynoweth has accepted a job with the New York Islanders as an Assistant Coach. With these moves it makes me wonder if Lorne Molleken will go back to the NHL? Ok I would not really want to think about that possibility anymore because I think he has done a great job with this team since he came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment