Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Canada has a day off. Blades Begin US Roadtrip.

Today team Canada does not have any games and sport a 3-0 thus far,but Switzerland plays Latvia today. I wonder who the crowd will be cheering for? Maybe the underdogs again: Latvia? Or will they cheer for Switzerland? We shall find out.

One little interesting fact that I found out: Is that both the Slovakia and Latvia goalies wear the #2 for some reason.

The Blades start their 6 game West/mainly US roadswing tonight against the Seattle Thunderbirds and Jeremy Boyer will face his former team. With that being said I will be wearing one of my new Blades RBK jerseys at the WJR game today and obviously when I go to Worldfest after the game.

The Blades will be without Jyri Niemi for this roadtrip,that is fine with me because they can not really change this situation BUT I HOPE HE STAYS HEALTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment