Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wow What A Relief!!!!!!! Blades Sneak Past Tigers.



I decided to work a full day at work tonight so I was not able to listen to any of the game so on one of my breaks I gave my house a call and so I asked my brother to look up the score on the computer and he did and wow was he wrong..... He told me that the Blades had lost.
So when I did arrive home I jumped on the computer and checked the score and it was 2-1 for the Blades in a Shoot-out.
There was no scoring until the 3rd period when Burke Gallimore saved the Blades by tying the game,and forced O.T which solved nothing.
The Blades scored the only goal in the shoot out and it was the Captain Derek Hulak who lifted the Blades to victory.
The Blades record improves to:21-5-0-3. Which ties the Blades with the Calgary Hitmen,with 45 Pts each
The Blades will play in Red Deer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment