Saturday, April 3, 2010

Game #2 Tonight.

The Blades will be able to dress Duncan Siemens,Sena Acolatse and Darian Dzuirynski as they have all served their 3 game suspension.

By the sounds of things, Curtis Hamilton may be done for the series. Tough luck for him.

The Blades have called up Adam Iwan for the game to back-up Steven Stanford.

I think that the young guys:Sutter,Dietz and Bews will be taken out of the line-up to make room for Siemens,Acolatse and Dzuirynski. Those young guys have played really well,so I think we will see them crack the Blades roster next season.

I hope it is a close game like last night,this is exciting hockey that is for sure.

I hope the Blades can earn a split before the series goes to Brandon for the next 3 games.

There is a picture of me on the ebrandon website.

It is the 6th picture in the slide show on the right side of the page.
http://www.ebrandon.ca/messagethread.aspx?message_id=271465&cat_id=1

No comments:

Post a Comment