Monday, April 26, 2010

Hockey Notes

Just a reminder for WHL draft enthusiasts,the big day is only a few more days away April 29th. The Blades have the 20th pick in the 1st round.

The Tri City Americans took out the Vancouver Giants,so the AMS will face the Calgary Hitmen in the WHL Finals.

I am hoping that the Americans can make it to the Memorial Cup,to cap off a great season that they had.

Either way the WHL will have to strong teams that will battle for the Memorial Cup in Brandon.

I was taking a peak at Rod Petersen's Blog and Moose Jaw has started to build the new arena.

Some NHL notes now. Vancouver's other hockey team: the Vancouver Canucks defeated Drew Doughty and the Kings. If am I am thinking right Vancouver will play the winner of the Chicago VS Nashville series?

The Montreal Canadiens will be looking to force a game 7 in Washington,but they must win game #6 first. Can you guess who I am cheering for in this series??? I will give you some hints: I am a Leafs fan, I like to follow Blades Alumni when they graduate from the WHL. The answer is the Washington Capitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment