Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Former Captain Hulak Earns Pro Contract.

As many of you know earned an invite to the Phoenix Coyotes rookie camp and he did well enough that he has secured a pro contract with the Reading Royals of the ECHL. I saw the news on the Blades color commentators blog: http://whl-from-above.blogspot.com/ So I did not report it first.

It says that the Royals are affiliated with the Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins. So does that mean he could play for both the Bruins and Leafs? Haha probably not. Congrats to him. His hard work has paid off. Always nice to see a player get rewarded for their efforts.

The Blades (4-1) will face the Tri City Americans 4-0-1 on Wednesday night and their will be AMS fans in attendance. So I ask this of you: Please be nice to them. I know sometimes visiting teams fans are not treated well (I have experienced this) some of that was my own fault but show them them how great the hockey fans in Saskatoon can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment