Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blades Gameday........




I know it is only a pre season game but any chance that I am able to see a hockey game is exciting and seeing a road game is EVEN BETTER!!!! Myself and a friend(who also has a blog, it is titled Eric's Blog and it is the last one on the blog list at the side of the page) are making the trip to hockeytown north this afternoon to go and see the Blades and Raiders rookies battle. This will be the first time that I have seen a WHL game in PA.

I will be able to see for the first time the Blades new European Hampus Gustafsson, As well as Brent Benson, Duncan Seimens and other Blades prospects that hope to earn a spot on this years edition of the Saskatoon Blades,the line up for tonights game is on the Blades website.It should be a good game and I am sure that all of the new players will know or already do know about the Saskatoon/Prince Albert rivalry.

No comments:

Post a Comment