Friday, September 11, 2009

Blades VS Raiders Remach #3 Tonight...CUC.

I know that the Raiders are the Blades biggest rival but to play them 3 times in the pre season is a bit much I think.. It probably does not help that the Blades were not involved in a tournament as in years past,but from what I am hearing they only put on the Ice Breaker every other year.....last year and next year....... Anyways tonight is hopefully Season ticket pick-up at the CUC. I would hope because the only time buses go out there is during an event. Oh and two more things, the new RBK Edge jerseys will be on sale at the Blades store....I am going to buy one but the question is Blue or White?

I also picked up a ticket for the NYI VS Calgary Flames game,I had to buy the package deal which was $100 and it included: 1 ticket to an NHL NYI preseason game of your choice,a ticket to the Blades home opener VS the Pats on the 18th ,and a ticket to see the Rodeo when it comes here.....I just wanted the NHL ticket but I had to buy the package...so now I must find someone to give the Blades ticket and Rodeo ticket too.

No comments:

Post a Comment