Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blades Back At It...Double Header At Home This Weekend!!!!!!!!!

After a 4 day break from the blog there is some things to talk about now... The Blades have signed 2 players each to Standard WHL Player Agreements and these players are forwards: Lukas Sutter and Levi Bews. From what I understood was that Lukas Sutter was in limbo and did not know if he was going to commit to the Blades or play somewhere else,but the good news is: He should be in a Blades uniform in the future!!!!


I liked what I saw from both Lukas Sutter and Levi Bews in the spring camp in 2009. I am glad that they are secured for now..... I say that because the Blades traded away Stefan Burzan and a 3rd for Jeremy Boyer. I think the Blades will be done trading away top round prospects for at least a year because I think this year they might be thinking "Go For It All" because as of post trade deadline they have nine 19 year old players but 8 if you minus Zahn who is obviously done for the season.


A team with that many players who would be OA's for next season is probably wanting to see what kind of damage they can do in the post season.

So If the bridge city bunch can stay healthy,I think it should be a fairly lengthy play off run (or at least I hope.) Knock on wood........

This weekend the Blades take on the winners of 13 straight: the RED HOT Kootenay Ice on Friday (who just recently out battled the Swift Current Broncos and stole a game on the road by a 8-6 final score.) On Saturday the Brandon Wheat Kings pay another visit to the CUC.

No comments:

Post a Comment