Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blades VS Broncos..... Did I miss a good game??

I was only able to catch parts of the game on the radio,so this will be short. The Blades took a 2 goal lead in the 1st period. That is all I knew of the score when I could listen. It sounds like the new guys are doing well,I will be able to witness in person tonight what they can do.

Both Curt Gogol and Marek Viedensky registered their 1st points as a member of the Blades and for Gogol it was even better I would think. If I remember correctly it was his 100th WHL game and his 2nd WHL goal and 1st point since last season or something like that.

The Blades did hold on to beat the Broncos 3-2.

Which gives them 30 wins on the season. The Blades next game is Wednesday(today) at the CUC against the Calgary Hitmen,who have acquired some talented bodies as well. It should be a good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment