Friday, January 8, 2010

Blades Back On Home Ice.

Tomorrow will be the 1st Blades home game of 2010. It is against the Lethbridge Hurricanes. After a VERY SUCCESSFUL U.S Division road trip posting a 5-1 record,the Blades will look to continue that success. They have a league leading record of 28-8-1-3. I am excited to watch the Blades again after what was a long break.

The WHL trade deadline is on Sunday in the afternoon and I think that the Blades are trying to make a deal or two and hopefully they do.

It would help the team if they had a game breaker Like Jordan Eberle (FOR EXAMPLE) He will not be traded to the Blades so they will have to look elsewhere. I hope the Blades at least make a couple deals.

Since I have nothing better to do tonight I will probably watch the Vancouver Giants VS Edmonton Oil Kings game on Shaw TV.

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment