Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blades Fall Apart VS HItmen.

I said I was going to watch this game but I work early tomorrow and why watch the game when the Blades got controlled or had no chance?

The Hitmen powerplay won them the game .

The score was 6-1.

A friend sent me a text message and said the magic number is 2.... two Blades losses or 2 Brandon wins would mean the Blades would face the Swift Current Broncos in the 1st round. I think that is how it would match up? Swift Current does not have use of the Credit Union I Plex because of the Womens Curling event that occupies the facility. So where will the Broncos play their "home games" ? Regina? or Lethbridge? I would be in favor of Regina because it is obviously closer to Saskatoon but I just want to see some Blades playoff games on the road. Do not get me wrong I would travel to Lethbridge to see 2 games as well.

The Blades face Moose Jaw on Tuesday night and will have 2 home games after that...Regina on the 10th and Prince Albert on the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment