Friday, March 26, 2010

Blades Win 2 Games In Red Deer....Sweep Rebels.

Let me say that the entire trip in Red Deer was a blast!!! It was my first time visiting the beautiful city. Both hockey games were entertaining and the Rebels sure played well dispite loosing both games.


The scores were 2-1 Blades in game #3 and 5-2 for the Blades in the final game #4.

The Blades will now wait to see who they play,and when.

Sena Acolatse,Darian Dzuirzynski,and Duncan Siemens have 1 game left to serve in their suspensions. while Randy McNaught has 3 more games left on his suspension and Lorne Molleken has 2 left to serve....
The coaches behind the Blades bench for these two games did a great job!!!

There was a fair number of Blades fans/parents who were there...It is always good to see support for the guys. I even talked to some fans who lived in Saskatoon but now reside in Alberta.

Our bus driver Ken was awesome!!!

Here are some pictures that I took from my camera phone @ both games.




Someone wanted to have a bit of fun so they slapped this bib that says "Get Messy" onto Ralph,he is the guy who helps organize the bus trips and does an awesome job!!!!!

I will be wearing the new blue hat at the the rest of the Blades playoff games that the Blades play. Home and Road games.

I hope to somehow put some Blades logos on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment