Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who Will The Blades 2nd Round Opponent Be?




Well it comes down to 2 teams Medicine Hat or Brandon. The Tigers came back from being down 2-0 against the Ice and won the series 4 games to 2.


Brandon swept the Swift Current Broncos 4-0.

In the regular season against the Wheat Kings the Blades only won 3 games out of 8.

Against the Medicine Hat Tigers the Blades posted a record of 3-1 but 3-2 if you count the Exhibition game in Aberdeen.

So these two opponents match up pretty good against the Blades,but you can basically throw those stats out the window but I was just doing this as a comparison.

The Blades will know who they face by tomorrow night.

Me personally since I have been to Medicine Hat I would like to see a game in Brandon but I am sure that other Blades fans want the bridge city bunch to play the Tigers. I do as well but "The Arena" is a tough place to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment