Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blades Whipped By Wheat Kings.

I have had a long exhausting past two days and as a result I fell asleep numerous times while watching this game. I only saw Gaelan Patterson's goal.

The battle was a close one and I can not really comment much, but the final score was 5-3 for the Wheat Kings,and now the Blades trail Brandon by one point but they still have 1 game in hand I think.

Some good news to report!!! Curt Gogol played tonight. The Blades have called up Lucas Sutter,and Darren Dietz to join Levi Bews as the call-ups for the rest of the season.

The Blades now travel into Alberta for dates against the Oil Kings &
Hitmen (This game will be televised on Rogers Sportsnet on Sunday)
What do you think? Will the Blades reach 100 points?

No comments:

Post a Comment