Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blades Wash Away Warriors......

Steven Stanford got the start tonight and he was SOLID... if it was not for him the Warriors probably would have won this game.

I was able to see Lukas Sutter for the 1st time and let me say this he may be physically big and strong enough to play in the WHL because he is already 6'0 199lbs. That is an impressive size for a kid his age but he is a Sutter and the Sutter's take their hockey very seriously.

The Warriors were taking it to the Blades for the 1st part of the game but in the 2nd and 3rd periods the bridge city bunch came out and started to play like a team.

One fight in the game... Sam Klassen fought Dallas Ehrhardt and I think Erhardt must have landed a punch and it sent Klassen down,I am not 100% sure how he got the cut on his face....some people around me said he hit his head on the ice... Not sure how much truth there is too that but he was back out there once he received stitches.


The Blades powered their way back into the game scoring 2 goals to give them life again.

I was hoping to see Darren Dietz play but maybe tomorrow against Regina he will dress.

I hope Lorne Molleken keep Sutter in the line-up because I thought he played well.

The final score was 4-2.

Somehow Darian Dzuirzynski was awarded both Hardest Working Player and Hit of the Game. He did get a goal to so that does help his case.

As I mentioned in my post earlier today the Pats are in town for one final battle tomorrow.... It should be a good one.

The Blades are only 1 point back of Brandon right now and Brandon plays Moose Jaw tomorrow.

A fight to the end it will be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment